Cattails golf course plans to offer two options on paying for year memberships.
Option 1: Pay your membership in full by first play
Option 2: Pay your membership in three payments. The last payment received will be no later than July 1st. The handicap fee and cart shed fee does not apply to the three payment plan. Those fees must be paid in full separately. All golfers who choose this method of payment must comply with the following requirements
- Fill out installment payment contract and sign
- Provide active credit card information so payment me be taken out automatically on the 1st of each month.
- Pay the 2013 handicap fee in full at start of contract
- If they have a cart shed, the cart shed must be paid in full at the start of the contract
Here is a list of the total cost of the three payment plan.
Single - Three payments of $210 Total - $630
Family - Three payments of $320 Total - $960
Senior - Three payments of $180 Total - $540
Senior Family - Three payments of $265 Total - $795
College Pass - Three payments of $135 Total - $405
Junior Pass - Three payments of $35 Total - $105
Any member who is an individual that qualifies as an adult. Individuals 19 years and older qualify for this membership.
Family for family membership purposes is defined as a husband and wife and children. Family is defined by the Colorado Supreme Court as husband, wife and children. For children to be included in a family membership, they are included until they reach 19 years of age, or until the end of the summer (September 1) following graduation from high school.
Any member who is 62 years or older by March 1 on a given year.is defined as a senior member and is eligible for the senior annual fees.
a. Senior Single: Individuals qualify if they are 62 years old and older.
b. Senior Family: If the husband or wife are 62 years and older, they qualify for this membership
This membership option is solicited to various businesses. Once a relationship is established and an agreement is made, employees of these businesses receive single membership privileges.
Student Passes and Junior Passes:
All pass holders are not members. They do not have priority for tees times. Pass holders may play 7 days per week permitting tee times are available. All pass holders are required to have an understanding of the etiquette and rules of golf. Pass holders may be suspended until knowledge in these areas is satisfactory.
- Student Pass: Any college student who is enrolled in 12 hours of class each semester may purchase a student pass. Any college student enrolled in 6 hour of Graduate study may purchase a student pass. This should be checked periodically with the student number we require on the application form.
- Junior Pass: Any player who is 19 years and younger may purchase a junior pass for use through the summer following graduation from high school.